Machine Operator - Manufacturing - London (MACHI73953) London, Canada
|Salary:||CAD18 - CAD18.5 per hour|
Drake International is looking for Machine Operators to join our client's site in South London. We are looking for professional individuals who enjoy working in a fast paced team environment.
- Must have 1-2 years experience in an assembly/machine operating role
- You strive in a fast paced environment
- You are a great multi-tasker (you enjoy challenge & change)
- Must have reliable vehicle (shift is not bus accessible)
- Must have great manual dexterity
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Use machines to fabricate parts for the assembly team
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace
- Use of fabrication machinery with 1 or more of the following machines will be necessary: Robotic Welder, Flat Laser, CNC Machines, Milling Machines and Lathes
Monday-Thursday - 3:30pm-2:00am
If you meet the requirements and you would like to apply, please reply to this ad with your resume attached.
**Only candidates that meet requirements will be contacted for an interview**