Science TLR (SCMAA) Witham, England
|Salary:||GBP36000 - GBP40000 per annum|
An Outstanding Academy in Witham, Essex, currently has a Science TLR position for January 2020 onwards.
About the Academy
- Outstanding Secondary Academy catering to just under 1000 students (KS3 to KS5)
- Located in Witham, Essex
- The highest expectations are set for both students and staff, allowing for multiple avenues of personal growth and professional development
- Excellent facilities are provided across all departments, with a wide range of subjects and extra-curricular available.
If you're looking for a new challenge and a step up in your teaching career, get in contact with Alex at Impact Teachers.
To be cosidered for the Science TLR position in Witham, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Recognised experience in teaching;
- Excellent teaching practice within the UK curriculum;
- QTS and/or highly recognised teaching qualifications;
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Enhanced DBS disclosure.
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.