Year 6 Teacher (Y6ADPA) Portsmouth, England
|Salary:||GBP130 - GBP160 per day|
A Primary Academy in Portsmouth is looking for a Year 6 Teacher for January 2020 start. The ideal candidate will be familiar with teaching year 6 and have knowledge of taking students through the expectations of SATS. Strong skill in teaching maths and writing is an advantage.
About the Academy
- A 2-form entry Primary Academy supporting children from various low socio-economic backgrounds;
- Located in the beautiful coastal city of Portsmouth in the south of England;
- This school is dedicated to the holistic experience for children, supported by a government funded experience initiative “11 by 11”, giving children opportunities that they might be less fortunate to receive;
- This a well-staffed school with specialists in PE, languages and Music, as well as excellent PD programme for new starters.
Key responsibilities of the role include
- Planning and teaching lesson in line with the KS2 curriculum for Year 6 with preparation towards SATS;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Participation and attendance in various CPD and staff briefings.
To be considered for the role of Year 6 Teacher in Portsmouth, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Enhanced DBS disclosure;
- Recognised qualifications and relevant experience.
If this seems like the right role for you, apply today! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers.
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.