English Teacher (MAENG) Witham, England
|Salary:||GBP24000 - GBP35000 per annum|
An Outstanding Secondary Academy in Witham, Essex, is looking for an English Teacher for January 2020 onwards.
About the Academy
- Outstanding Secondary Academy catering to just under 1000 students (KS3 to KS5)
- Located in Witham, Essex
- The highest expectations are set for both students and staff, allowing for multiple avenues of personal growth and professional development
- Excellent facilities are provided across all departments, with a wide range of subjects and extra-curricular available.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Planning and delivering lessons in line with the UK curriculum for Secondary English;
- Continuous marking and reporting on student progress and achievement;
- Participation and attendance in various CPD and staff briefings.
To be considered for the role of English Teacher in Witham, all candidates must fulfil the following criteria:
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK;
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure;
- Recognised teaching qualifications and relevant experience.
If this seems like the right role for you, apply now! Contact Alex at Impact Teachers.
What can Impact Teachers do for you?
By working with Impact Teachers, you are helping to expand our overseas volunteer programmes, improving education locally and globally. Plus, the following benefits and incentives are also available to you:
- Personal Impact Consultant;
- Online Employee Portal;
- DBS Reimbursement;
- £350 Referral Scheme;
- Social Events;
- Flight Reimbursements and Relocation Packages.
Impact Teachers is an established London based Education agency. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, race, gender, nationality, personal, political or religious affiliation. Every application is important to us, however if you do not hear from us within 72 hours, your application has not been successful at this time.