Student Recruitment Manager (126.96.36.1991.53) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
About the role
The successful Student Recruitment Manager will be based in the Dubai regional office and work across MENAT (Middle East; North Africa and Turkey) for Navitas North American colleges (Canada and USA). The SRM will driving sales and achieve student recruitment targets for Navitas' Canada & US campuses - working closely with colleagues in colleges and in-market including the Regional Management team. This position will be responsible for on the ground sales activities including agent training, lead generation events, student conversion and solving specific student, parent or agent queries. This requires the ability to support a broad range stakeholders to drive long-term growth.
The person we seek will ideally have the following
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven track record of strong sales performance
- High level numeric literacy and critical thinking
- High level interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills including Business level written and oral capability in English
- Proven ability as a team player
- Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking
- An eye for developing new recruitment initiatives
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions and outcomes
- Flexible attitude to work including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally
- Ability to meet targets within defined timelines among changing priorities
Desirable, but not critical, qualities
- Fluency in a second language relavant in the region (e.g. Arabic)
- Experience in international student recruitment
- Experience in data-driven decision making using CRM systems such as SalesForce
- Experience working in the MENA region representing the North American education system
What we can offer you
- Career progression and professional development pathways
- A strong, positive and values driven workplace culture
- Collegial and collaborative environment with a commitment to education
- Access to, and support from, a comprehensive and experienced sales and marketing workforce
- Mobility within the business and global locations
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online.
Applications close on Friday, 12th March 2021, at 12.00 Hrs however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
To our agency partners – thank you for your interest however, we will not be accepting unsolicited applications and we do not require support for this role.
For more information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in UAE.