Regional Manager (SRC074) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Overview and Objective of the position
The Regional Manager is a market expert and territory owner for their region. The role is responsible for providing expert market and account management advice in the development and execution of the strategic marketing plan for the region – resulting in the recruitment of international students to our university partnerships. To do this they will work closely with the Regional Sales Director, College based Directors of Marketing and Admissions and their teams and other key relationship points. The role requires a practical knowledge of marketing and sales within the international education environment utilising multiple sales channels. Specifically student recruitment through agent networks, directly engaging with schools or other providers for long term relationships and supporting direct sales strategies and execution in territory. The individual in this role leads by example in driving a corporate culture of inclusion, collaboration, positivity and high performance
- Responsibility for driving to annual targets of sustainable account performance, profit and revenue growth, quality students, and return on investment.
- Providing expert market insights and data to assist the Regional Sales Director and other stakeholders with business case development for investment decisions within the region
- Ensuring a positive, collaborative and high performing office culture.
- Relationship mapping and management across key accounts and relevant government bodies (such as consulates and embassies)
- Develop and manage to the operational budget management for the region while ensuring compliance with regional HR, finance and property requirements
- Management of team performance (enrolment growth, conversion rates, new agents & channels) through setting staff KPI’s and coaching through day to day activities
- Working with the Regional Sales Director to manage relationships/accounts for the region
- Coordination of inter-divisional sales and marketing approaches in region across multiple recruitment channels
- Responsibility for managing the local office as required
- Provide line management of the local AM/SSRM/SRM staff
- Develop and implement strategic account management best practice and ensure Customer Call Commitments are achieved throughout the calendar year by you and the AMs
Knowledge, Skills & Requirements
Technical Role Requirements
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Culturally sensitive and open-minded. Savvy in multi-cultural settings.
- Relevant tertiary level qualification/s and/or significant marketing and sales experience
- Salesforce experience desirable
- An understanding of the international education industry and visa process
- Strong presentation skills
- Finance skills in the form of experience/qualification
Non-Technical Role Requirements (explain in terms of the prior experiences required to do the role)
- Demonstrated innovative thinking and proactive work habits including an eye for detail and for new sales opportunities
- Demonstrated and proven ability to initiate and implement account and channel management strategies and tactics which have made a significant contribution to sustainable business growth
- Demonstrated ability to deliver to tight deadlines, changing priorities and to take accountability for decisions and outcomes
- Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated flexible attitude to work (e.g. in hours and content), including a willingness to work weekends and evenings in support of recruitment activities both locally and internationally
- Demonstrated and proven ability to work autonomously and collaborate as a team player
Navitas is a leading global education provider that has helped generations of learners transform their lives through education. We create life-changing opportunities to learn by delivering an extensive range of educational services to over 70,000 aspirational students across our global network each year.
Diversity and Inclusion
Navitas promotes and embraces an inclusive and diversified workforce. We believe equality, flexibility and diversity in the workplace will deliver a rich and collaborative environment for our employees, students and clients.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, and diverse community groups.
How to apply
Please apply online.
Applications close on Friday, 30/10/2020 at 12:00 hrs however, we reserve the right to progress or confirm applicants prior to close date. Applications received after the close date may be considered pending the recruitment process.
For further information or to view other opportunities, please visit navitas.com/careers
Successful candidates will require full working rights in Dubai,UAE and undergo criminal records.