Risk Specialist - Partners, Credit & Fraud (R4291) Docklands, Melbourne, Australia
As we work with our partners to improve the shopping experience both online and instore for customers we need to assess any opportunities we pursue against risk. In this, you’ll be the voice of reason across all projects and processes when it comes to identifying and assessing Partner Risk and act as a trusted advisor to the business.
Let’s talk about the role
- As the SME in Partner Risk (merchant and brokers) you will advise stakeholders and work together to reach commercial outcomes.
- You understand the unique challenges faced by merchants and brokers and come up with solutions to Risk exposure – you’re not just checking boxes
- You love asking questions, getting into data, and investigating to arrive at the right solution.
- You will also have the opportunity to work in other areas of specialised risk such as credit and fraud.
Who we’re after
- You have tertiary qualifications in Accounting, Commerce, and/or Finance
- Your risk advisory experience in finance particularly with merchants and brokers will give you strong insight into the unique challenges and risks involved.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills with ability to tailor and deliver messages to a wide array of stakeholders, including first and second-line risk committees and other business forums
Sound like you?
That’s a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas we offer genuine flexible family life / work balance e.g. adjusted days, hours. Health, well-being and social initiatives to help you feel well and connected, as well as our hugely popular extra week of leave program.
We’re Latitude, partners in money
In the pinstriped world of finance, we’re a refreshing change. Yes we work with credit cards, loans and digital payments - but what we really do is help people from all walks of life shop and live better.
Always living and breathing our values. Act Right, Show Care, Be Curious
We’re not engaging any recruitment agencies for this role, so if you’re interested. Please apply directly! Successful applicants will be required to complete a background check (including criminal history and bankruptcy check) prior to commencement of employment. Only open to Australian or New Zealand Permanent Residents or Citizens