Administrator (220347) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP23000 - GBP23000 per annum + + benefits|
Administrator Bristol up to £23,000 p.a. + benefits
Experienced Administrator needed for successful & employee-owned Bristol based high voltage engineering company
Exciting opportunity to be part of the renewable energy industry as company continues to build on success.
As Administrator you will help look after a large team of engineers and site staff, liaising with both internal and external customers, and reporting to the Engineering Administration Manager. Responsibilities will include:
- day-to-day administration / responding to correspondence / taking calls
- purchasing office supplies / stationery
- producing reports / spreadsheets / presentations as required
- organising travel & accommodation for engineering & site teams
- meeting & greeting visitors
- liaising with utility services in relation to specific projects
Our client is a leading high voltage engineering company specialising in electrical power infrastructure, grid connections and renewable generation. With the opportunity to ‘power the transition to a carbon free future’, on offer is a pension scheme, private health insurance, generous holidays, profit sharing scheme. The company is employee-owned and has a keen interest in the wellbeing and success of all employees. You will be encouraged and empowered to be imaginative, share your great ideas and be involved in the future success of the business.
As Administrator you will already have experience in a busy administration team. You will also have:
- good IT skills / Microsoft Office experience (inc database and file sharing sites)
- great customer service skills with ability to communicate with variety of people
- ability to multitask and prioritise a large workload as part of a large team
- self-motivation, with confident & enthusiastic attitude
- great organisational skills / high level of attention to detail
If you have worked in an engineering environment that is fantastic, but don’t worry if not, industry specific training will be provided for a candidate with great general administrative experience.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Administrator, please forward your CV quoting reference 220347
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: administrator administration Microsoft IT communication office job reports project management customer service electrical engineering construction executive assistant business support Bristol