Director of Aviation Maintenance (0122JCW-AVDOM-CMH) Columbus, Ohio
Director of Maintenance
Join a legacy FBO, maintenance, & charter operator! They are growing and are in need of a Director of Maintenance to join the team and continue the growth in an active and friendly environment.
Currently we are looking to find an exceptional Director of Maintenance to direct an FAA Part 145 repair station specializing in line maintenance for primarily Turboprop and Jet aircraft with some piston work as well.
For immediate consideration, contact email@example.com with any relevant qualifications and files to this position.
Director of Maintenance Responsibilities
- Comply with all applicable FAA regulations, company policies and procedures, and technical data.
- Lead and train employees in the performance of daily and assigned duties.
- Direct and coordinate troubleshooting, servicing, and repair of aircraft, airframes and systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Oversee inspection of hydraulic systems, structural repairs, modifications, removal, replacement and reinstallation actions; part fabrication; layouts, templates, etc., inspect for structural integrity, quality and completeness of work.
- Ensures technical resources have the training and certification levels required to maintain compliance with Repair Station and customer requirements.
- Develops and recommends budget, authorizes expenditures, and approves budget and expenses of subordinates.
- Make recommendations for improving effectiveness of policy or practices to include establishing and executing programs to drive continuous improvement in safety, quality, efficiency, productivity and cost control.
Director of Maintenance Experience
- A&P Cert (required) Inspection Authorization (highly encouraged)
- 5 years of experience (min)
- Strategic thinker with ability to troubleshoot on a variety of airframes
- Self-driven with a strong sense of urgency, demonstrates initiative and able to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Regulatory experience
- Heavy Inspection experience (Citation or Beechcraft experience preferred but not required)
- Pre-employment Drug Screening
This position offers competitive pay and opportunity for growth. Join a growing company today!
Take the next step in your aviation maintenance career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Jonathan Walter directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this or any other positions you may be interested in.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.