International Midwife (JLWWLMID01) North West England, England
|Salary:||GBP25655 - GBP25655 per annum|
Are you a Midwife looking for a new, permanent role in the UK?
We are looking for a Registered Midwife to work within maternity unit in one of our amazing NHS hospitals within the North of England.
The trust comprises of 5 locations in and around the border of North England, all situated in affordable residential locations. Offering a wide and varied range of services, the trust prides itself on providing the highest level of care to their patients and support to their staff.
North of England is multi-cultural and offers a variety of sporting, entertainment, food and culture events and venues.
We have immediate interviews and you could be starting your new life and career within 6 weeks!
We are looking for international applicants with IELTS / OET passed, who are willing to undertake the OSCE. Tier 2 visa sponsorship is available.
What you will need:
- Must have nursing qualification
- Valid passport
- Minimum 1 year post graduate nursing experience
- Passed the IELTS or OET
- Passed the CBT (ideally) if not passed – booked
- Salary £25655 plus London Living Allowance
- 1 month free accommodation
- CBT refunded
- Flight and transfer
- OSCE (1st attempt only)
- £500 loan
- UK SIM card
Do not recruit list of countries apply*
Do not delay and click apply now to secure you interview!!
HCL Permanent offer a free, trusted service that helps healthcare professionals find a permanent job in the NHS, private sector or local authorities.
Our support is end-to-end, so we’ll help with everything from what you need to apply for a job – that includes with interview preparation, finding accommodation, and everything you need to know about the application process.
What our candidates say:
"★★★★★ I felt like a whole team of friends guarded me during the recruitment process. They were always helpful, professional and supportive."
"★★★★★ I was blessed to have HCL as my recruitment agency. Andre was very supportive and had all the right answers for every question. From day 1 to the day of orientation the process was quick, easy and hassle free. I recommend HCL at every opportunity. Cheers to them!!!"
"★★★★★ HCL helped with my recruitment from the Caribbean into the UK, they were professional and helpful...they ensured I got into a Trust that was supportive and within a part of the UK I wanted...Today I'm based in one of the top NHS Trust and thriving for excellence!"
What HCL Permanent can offer you:
- Lucrative referral scheme when you refer a friend to us*
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant and registration team to help you through the application process
- Free interview training to help you prepare when selected for an interview
- Assistance with the on boarding process including assistance with compliance
- Relocating to the UK? We offer an aftercare service from the point of when you are offered a job to relocation and beyond into the UK
- We can help with opening up bank account and offer accommodation assistance
Keen to know more? Apply now to send us your CV and one of our recruitment team will be in touch with you. Not quite the role for you? Contact us directly to discuss our other available roles.
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply