Nursery Room Leader (JSRLN2) Alton, England
|Salary:||GBP10.7 - GBP11.1 per hour|
Nursery Room Leader – Part-time Job Share
School Staffing Solutions are recruting on behalf of a beautiful stand alone Nursery in Alton where a fantastic opportunity has arisen to job-share as a part-time Room Leader in a warm friendly nursery in Alton, where there's a big emphasis on Forest School and exploring the outdoors.
The Nursery is fortunate to have beautiful grounds in the heart of the countryside, where you will be working in a busy, upbeat setting that continues to grow, providing you with plenty of opportunities for professional development. The staff all work together to provide a safe, nurturing atmosphere, helping our children to thrive.
So, if you have a genuine passion and commitment to helping children develop and grow, then this may be the ideal role for you.
Part-time, 18 to 27 hours per week.
- Deliver and plan excellent learning opportunities to help the children develop as individuals
- Make accurate assessments, which reflect needs and stages of development
- Stimulate the children with activities, to encourage them to learn
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety, and welfare of the children
- Support your colleagues and make sure all regulations are followed
- Identify and act on opportunities for career progression within the team
- Promote positive relationships within the team
The Successful Candidate:
- Have a Level 3 Early Years qualification
- Positive and friendly manner, as well as excellent written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge of EYFS is essential
- Good knowledge of ICT skills
- Valid DBS (update service) or willing to complete one
- SEND experience desirable, but not essential
- Ideally have up-to-date Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding and Food and Hygiene certificates
- Hard-working and keen to learn and try new things
- Previous experience working in a similar role (minimum 2 years)
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to use own initiative
- Attractive salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
- Company pension
- Continual professional development
- Onsite parking
- Hot lunch provided
- Birthday as additional paid holiday
- Grow your career with an up and coming business
- Stunning location in the heart of the countryside
From £10.70 to £11.10 per hour, depending on experience, click apply today and submit your cv.
School Staffing Solutions act as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and as a employment business for temporary opportunities.