Level 2 Nursery Practitioner (JSNUR1) Alton, England
|Salary:||GBP20000 - GBP24000 per annum|
School Staffing Solutions are recruiting on behalf of a Nursery in Alton
Level 2 Nursery Practitioner Role
Come and make a difference as a Nursery Practitioner!
This is a fantastic opening for a Level 2 Nursery Practitioner (full-time or part-time), in a lovely private nursery in the heart of the countryside. They recently had an Ofsted inspection and were awarded ‘Good with Outstanding Aspects’.
They are a very 'outdoors' setting, thanks to our large beautiful grounds, where the children happily explore the outdoors—with Forest School a key part of their curriculum. They provide a safe, nurturing atmosphere, to build confidence and teach the children how to thrive independently.
The right candidate will find the setting offers ongoing opportunities for progression. So, if you're ambitious, switched on, and have a passion for helping children develop and grow, then this could be a brilliant opportunity for you...
- Assist with our 2-4 year olds room (Flamingos) and our baby room (Hummingbirds)
- Experience using Tapestry (preferred but not essential)
- Ensure health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Support the senior team in the smooth running of the nursery
- Promote positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Level 2 Early Years qualification
- Knowledge of EYFS
- Good knowledge of ICT skills
- A valid DBS (update service)
- Ideally (but not essential) Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding and Food and Hygiene certificates
- SEN experience (not essential)
- Hard-working, keen to learn and try new things
- Previous experience in a similar role (1 year minimum)
- Good time management skills
- Company pension
- Continual professional development
- Free onsite parking
- Your birthday as an additional paid holiday
- Delicious hot lunches
- Grow your career with a successful business
- Enjoy a stunning location in the heart of the countryside
If you would like to know more or if you wish to apply please do so by clicking the apply now button.
School Staffing Solutions act as an employment agency in relation to permanent roles and as an employment business for temporary opportunities.