Unix System Administrator – Unix/AIX, VMWare and Linux (JB-USA) Warwickshire, England
|Salary:||GBP400 - GBP450 per day + Inside IR35|
Due to recent growth a global managed service provider who are a market leader in Technology are currently recruiting for a Unix System Administrator in Warwick.
You will have a proven track record in successfully delivering a range of support functions to clients including sound experience in: systems monitoring; trouble shooting; and diagnostics.
You will involve liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to fully deliver operational systems and ensure 2nd / 3rd line technical support is provided as required.
• Detailed knowledge of UNIX/AIX, VMWare and Linux.
• Knowledge of a help desk system and managing service requests / incidents/ problems.
• Respond to users within set service level agreements (SLA’s) and operating level agreements (OLA’s).
• Attention to detail and ability to meet agree build standards.
• Good organisational and communications skills, Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
An understanding of ITIL framework.
• Knowledge of IBM storage and SAN configuration.
• Knowledge of any of following applications/solutions would be beneficial: Oracle Grid. Infrastructure, Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM), and Oracle Databases.
To apply for the position of Unix Systems Administrator please click “apply now” to be considered.
JR/S - Application Architect - AIX/Unix/Linux