Network Consultant – DNS / DHCP, Proxies, Security (JB-NC) Warwickshire, England
|Salary:||GBP400 - GBP450 per day + Inside IR35|
Due to recent growth a global managed service provider who are a market leader in Technology are currently recruiting for a Network Consultant in Warwick.
You will have a proven track record in successfully delivering a range of support functions to clients including sound experience in: systems monitoring; trouble shooting; and diagnostics.
You will involve liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to fully deliver operational systems and ensure 2nd / 3rd line technical support is provided as required.
• Understanding of the application of network technologies in an IT services delivery market.
• Proven track record supporting network hardware and software in a complex multi-protocol environment.
• General understanding of telephony systems concepts.
• General understanding in the use of DNS/DHCP, proxies, security etc.
• Ability to demonstrate diagnosis of network issues and bring forward proposals for resolution.
• Active interest in knowledge of theories and concepts of data communications.
• Understanding of information security best practice.
• Knowledge & or experience of configuring the following firewall technologies - Juniper NetScreen, Palo Alto & Cisco ASA.
• Knowledge & or experience of configuring the following load balancing technologies Citrix Netcalers.
• Knowledge of Cisco 9K/ACI.
• Knowledge & or experience of configuring Cisco Nexus 7k, 5k & 2K switching fabrics.
To apply for the position of Network Consultant please click “apply now” to be considered.
JR/S - Infrastructure Specialist-System Administration