Java Application Developer/ Technical Leader (JB-Java-CSP) England
|Salary:||Market rates (inside IR35)|
Within the role of Java Application Developer/ Technical Leader you will have experience in leading development teams.
• Experience in the use of open source frameworks in the development of custom applications.
• Experience in various database platforms such as MySQL and Oracle.
• Ability and experience in the creation and evolution of development standards.
• Ability to perform code reviews and recommend improvements based on best practices.
• Experience in continuous delivery and also DevOps methodology, tools and techniques.
• Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavioural driven development (BDD).
• Experience in the full development lifecycle e.g. defect analysis and continuous improvements.
• Able to work with minimal direction and manage teams of developers.
• Experience in Scrum techniques.
To apply for the position of Java Developer, please apply ASAP to be considered.