Oracle DBA Consultant – Oracle RAC, ASM, Data Guard (JB-ODBA) Warwickshire, England
|Salary:||GBP450 - GBP500 per day + Inside IR35|
Due to recent growth a global managed service provider who are a market leader in Technology are currently recruiting for an Oracle DBA Consultant in Warwick.
The role will involve liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to fully deliver operational systems and ensure 2nd / 3rd line technical support is provided as required. You will have experience of performance tuning and query optimisation using various techniques like Partioning; as well as skills in trouble shooting and resolving complex problems
• Experience in Oracle RAC, Oracle ASM, Oracle Data Guard, SQLPlus & Pl/SQL (ideally oracle RDBMS 11g), Oracle RMAN, Flashback, Oracle GRID Infrastructure / Clusterware.
• Knowledge of Database Load and Transformation Techniques (SQL Loader, Data Pump, External Tables).
• Recent experience of working with implementations in a multi-VLAN environment.
• Knowledge of setup and administration of Oracle EBusiness Suite R12 including cloning & patching.
• Thorough knowledge of Oracle Database architecture (11g &12c).
• Experience of Weblogic, Oracle ADF and APEX, OBIEE
• Knowledge of Open Source software such as LifeRay and Mulesoft and installation and configuration experience.
• You will have experience beyond querying and manipulating data and will have the ability to confidently install and configure databases.
To apply for the position of Oracle DBA Consultant please click “apply now” to be considered.
JR/S - Application Database Administrator-Oracle Enterprise Applications