Project Manager HIRING NOW!! (PROJE48752) Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
PeopleShare is hiring for a Project Manager in the Pittsburgh area offering VERY competitive pay rates!!
If you are interested apply now or call Jessica at 412-626-7186
Job Details for Project Manager:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday morning/day shift TBD
- Pay Rate: Competitive salary depending on experience TBD
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for Project Manager:
- Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of eCOA Clinical Trials/Study management
- Monitor eCOA study timelines and manage the financial components of each study
- Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as needed
- Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
- Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
- Ensure compliance with timely training completion/documentation.
- Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed.
- Attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow, as needed.
- Assist with training new members of the Project Management team.
Job Requirements for Project Manager:
- Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience
- At least 2-4+ years of project management experience, preferred within the Clinical Trial, Telecom or SW Development industry (or similar industry experience)
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively
- Able to manage external client relationships and handle issues effectively
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and strong technical aptitude
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process and/or software development process very helpful
- Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
- Valid passport and ability for travel of (up to) approximately 20%
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area – Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Green Tree, Downtown, Cranberry Township, Bradford Woods, Callery, Evans City, Mars, Seven Fields, Warrendale, and Wexford. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.