Global Dx - Virtual Laboratory Coordinator - UK or Ireland (ZTS202165) England
Location: Based anywhere in the UK or Ireland
Zoetis Global Diagnostics is currently seeking a fulltime Virtual Laboratory Coordinator to help support the Global Clinical Consultation Service for Zoetis Reference Laboratories and Point of Care diagnostic divisions, reporting to the Director of Global Consultation Services.
Responsibilities of this role will include assisting the Director in oversight of the global consultation service, including direct management of Zoetis and contracted consultants and KOLs, as well coordinating the provision consults to the veterinary community.
The successful candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills, the availability to build and foster relationships with customers and KOLs and a passion for service to the veterinary community. This is a values-driven organization where service is priority.
- Assist the Director to develop, expand and maintain the clinical consulting service globally to align with corporate strategies and goals
- Recruit boarded specialists to serve as consultants as needed for global markets
- Manage relationship between contract consultants, clinical pathologists and Zoetis
- Coordinate with a team of fulltime boarded specialists as service expands globally
- Manage day to day operations of the service in US and global markets with additional managers based in Europe and China.
- Liaise with members of the global diagnostic customer support and technical support teams
- Coordinate medical training of various functions within global diagnostics and the markets
- Assist in the development of an innovative platform to request, perform and complete consultations and virtual reference laboratory
- Foster a positive, collaborative relationship within the Zoetis and with our customers and KOLs
- Facilitating opportunities for continuing education, mentorship, and participation in improvement initiatives or other projects, as appropriate
- Identifying and implementing ways to improve the service and/or resolve problems
- Liaising between the consultants and leadership teams globally
- Balancing diagnostic consultation duties with those of an administrator
- Manage the agreements, NDAs, contracts etc. of the consultants and clinical pathologists
- Manage the global consultation and virtual reference lab platform along with IT and connectivity colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree,
- Licensed veterinary technician or DVM is desirable
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in managing relationships and commitment to ensuring high quality service and results
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; should have proven skills as an effective team player
- Professional presence
- Ability to motivate and empower all team members and colleagues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Strong commitment to service
- Ability to prioritize tasks and projects and to work at a fast pace while ensuring the high level of quality that is expected
- Flexibility to changing methods and technologies
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and other basic computer skills
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK or Ireland