Inside Sales Account Manager (BBBH8607) Southern Sydney, Australia
|Salary:||AUD70000 - AUD90000 per annum + bonuses|
One of Australia's most trusted IT distributors servicing high profile and blue-chip clients throughout the country. Established for over 30 years this organisation has a fantastic reputation within the market providing unparalleled technology solutions.
Additionally this organisation is well known for their innovative culture with weekly wellness classes accessible to all staff and offer development and growth opportunities within the business.
Account Managers will be the main point of contact for all customers within the organisation and will support them with any queries, questions and upsell across the business. You will be working as part of a collaborative sales team to ensure the best outcomes for the customer.
Ideally this person will have experience in or a passion for the IT industry.
- Provide customer service and sales support to resellers
- Liaise with resellers on a regular basis to build strong working relationships with your customer portfolio
- Proactively work with resellers to generate sales
- Be the central point of management for reseller requirements
- Provide support to colleagues in a team environment
- Develop and maintain strong product and process knowledge of all vendors
- Acquire and maintain vendor Sales Certifications as required
- Attend reseller and vendor social and training events
In addition to a competitive salary package this organisation also promotes the continued growth and development of all of their teams and create internal opportunities for career progression within the organisation.
A free fresh lunch is provided every day.
Weekly company wide wellness actives and classes.
Flexible to work from home 1 day per week.
The Right Person Will
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm, with willingness and aptitude to learn new procedures and product information
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and effectively prioritise work, to meet with company and customer expectations.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate MS Office literacy and ERP applications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work as a team
How to Apply
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please reach out to Jaisea Khaled on 028 203 5491 or 'Apply Now'!