Software Team Leader (C#/.Net)
Location: Luton, England
Salary: + Excellent Benefits
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Luton, are currently looking for a Software Team Leader (C#/.Net) to join their growing software team on a permanent basis.
As the Software Team Leader (C#/.Net) your skills will be utilised across the full software lifecycle, with the opportunity to contribute towards the investigation and analysis of leading edge development methodologies and influence the future path of software development within the business.
As the Software Team Leader (C#/.Net) your key responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the development of current and future products
• Working throughout the full software lifecycle to develop cutting edge applications
• Creating bug fixes using a number of .NET technologies
• Leading the team and providing technical direction, coaching and mentoring
• Estimating, planning and allocation of team member's workload to ensure that deliveries are met to time, budget and quality constraints
• Working within an Agile environment
Successful applicants for this Software Team Leader (C#/.Net) position must have:
• Commercial experience developing windows applications using C# and a good knowledge of .NET
• Proven experience developing and managing software teams
• Strong SQL and Winforms knowledge
It would also be beneficial for the successful Software Team Leader (C#/.Net) to have:
• Experience developing multi-threaded applications
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".