Location: Stevenage, England
Salary: GBP300 - GBP350 per day
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Stevenage are currently looking for a Software Developer (Java) to join their growing software team on a six month contract basis.
As the Software Developer (Java) you will use your design, problem solving and software engineering skills to develop and integrate new functionality into a range of products, as well as having the opportunity to become the main technical developer in the UK, providing support to the end-users on existing functionality.
You should possess excellent technical skills in Java and practical knowledge of Object Oriented databases and the Eclipse Modelling Framework.
As the Software Developer (Java) your key responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the development of current and future products
• Working throughout the full software lifecycle to develop cutting edge applications
• Creating bug fixes using a number Java
• Working within an TDD environment
Successful applicants for this Software Developer (Java) position must have:
• Commercial experience of Java
• Object Oriented analysis & design using UML (or similar)
• Object Oriented Programming using Eclipse
• Practical knowledge of the Eclipse Modelling Framework (EMF)
• The ability to work with various technical/development teams
It would also be beneficial for the successful Software Developer (Java) to have:
• Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUINT
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".