Software Engineer (Real-Time Embedded/C++)
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: GBP41 - GBP46 per hour
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Edinburgh, are currently looking for a Software Engineer (Real-Time Embedded/C++) to join their busy software team on a six month contract basis.
As the Software Engineer (Real-Time Embedded/C++) you will be responsible for the design, development, test and support of current and future programs.
As the Software Engineer (Real-Time Embedded/C++) your key responsibilities will include:
• Specification, design, coding and testing of complex real-time embedded software in C++
• Production of mission critical quality software, to high integrity levels, company standards and customer requirements
• Function as part of a team including support, development, peer reviews, etc.
• Maintain schedule adherence with specific focus on cost, quality and delivery to time
• Reporting of progress, highlighting risks, opportunities and dependencies
Successful applicants for this Software Engineer (Real-Time Embedded/C++) position must have:
• Expert knowledge of C++
• Expert capability in debugging in an embedded real-time environment
• Good knowledge of UML
• The ability to obtain full UK SC Level Clearance
It would also be beneficial for the successful Software Engineer (Real-Time Embedded/C++) to have:
• Wider experience of development in C++ and of development of PC based software using Microsoft toolsets
• Experience with any of the following tools (Rhapsody, MatLab/Simulink, VxWorks, DOORS, Dimensions and JIRA)
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".