Senior FPGA Engineer
Location: Newport, Wales
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Newport are currently looking for a Senior FPGA Engineer to join their team on an initial six month contract basis, due to an increase in workload within the business.
As the Senior FPGA Engineer you will be responsible for:
• Research, design, develop and test of computer systems and components such as processors, circuit boards, memory devices, networks and routers
• FPGA design & implementation for secure communications equipment
Some of the tools/development environments you will use as the Senior FPGA Engineer include:
• Altera Quartus II
• Mentor HDL Designer
• Mentor ModelSim
• MicroSemi Libero IDE
• Microsemi Libero SoC
• Xilinx Vivado
Successful applicants for this Senior FPGA Engineer position must have:
• FPGA design & implementation experience
• Proficient in the use of VHDL
• Experience of using Modelsim
• Good verbal and written communications skills
• Current SC Level security clearance
It would also be beneficial for the successful Senior FPGA Engineer to have:
• Experience of FPGA development for cryptographic systems using UK approved cryptographic design methodologies
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".