Sales & Marketing Manager
Location: Basildon, England
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Basildon, are currently looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This position is a key leadership role within the business, where you will be tasked with securing order intake targets and identifying new business.
As the Sales & Marketing Manager your key responsibilities will include:
• You will be a proactive member of the Sales Team taking responsibility for ensuring that the annual order intake budget is achieved and supporting the Head of Land Systems in respect of major Business Campaigns and the development of Business Segment strategy.
• Maintaining regular contact with key customer groups in industry and the UK MoD including DE&S, JFC, DSTL and Army HQ. Regular contact with other country's MoDs will also be required.
• Support Divisional Marketing (DM) and International Business Support (IBS) on specifically agreed overseas sales opportunities, including demonstrations.
• Leading the development of key prospect Capture Plans in line with the company Business Winning (BW) strategy and order intake budget.
• Working as part of a team to support the development of winning bids. A key element will involve communicating customer requirements to Integrated Project Teams (IPT), Integrated Campaign Teams (ICT) and Bid Teams so they can develop compelling and winning proposals.
• Supporting the Strategy & Business Development function in market analysis and marketing campaigns.
• Representing the company at trade shows and exhibitions to promote the capabilities on offer.
Successful applicants for this Sales & Marketing Manager position must have:
• Degree level or equivalent in the field of Engineering, Marketing or Sales or suitable relevant experience
• A proven track record of success as a salesman in the Defence sector in the UK and / or overseas
It would also be beneficial for the successful Sales & Marketing Manager to have:
• Professional Engineering (IEng/CEng) or Marketing qualifications
• Direct experience and knowledge of appropriate UK & Overseas Defence customers
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".