Location: Luton, England
Salary: + Excellent Benefits
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Luton, are currently looking for a Buyer to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Buyer your key responsibilities will include:
• Drafting and preparing routine quotations, purchase orders, other standard agreements and internal
• Analysing, processing, confirming and communicating requirements to suppliers
• Negotiating deadlines, quantities and prices with suppliers
• Providing input to project meetings and manufacturing supply chain reviews
• Overseeing the progress and follow the flow of manufacturing on the supplier's site, manage order book and delivery receipts
• Monitoring supplier capacity
• Measuring and analysing supplier performance
Successful applicants for this Buyer position must have:
• Related working experience specialising in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse
• Familiar with the contents of suppliers' contracts
• Ability to balance priorities and manage time effectively
• Good interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally.
It would also be beneficial for the successful Buyer to have:
• Experience of SAP is advantageous
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".