Location: Derby, England
Salary: GBP40 - GBP48 per hour
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Derby, are currently looking for a Product Owner to join their growing team on an initial six month contract basis.
As the Product Owner you will be working with both the business and agile supplier product teams to support delivery of the end product.
As the Product Owner your key responsibilities will include:
• Implementing product standards and delivery mechanisms
• Product management and planning
• Management of product resources and 3rd party delivery teams
• Performance monitoring and reporting of delivery team’s
• Managing sprints and approving stories and epics
• Controlling product delivery and quality
• Liaising with stakeholders
• Capturing and documenting requirements
• Use of product management tools such as VSTS
Successful applicants for this Product Owner position must have:
• A good knowledge of Product Ownership within the aerospace/safety industry
• Experience working alongside developers, scrum masters and senior stake holders
• An understanding of Azure DevOps to work closely with technology teams
• The ability to create and develop a product vision and make decisions about priorities in a fast moving environment
It would also be beneficial for the successful Product Owner to have:
• Experience using product management tools such as VSTS
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".