Manufacturing Team Leader
Location: Luton, England
Salary: + Excellent Benefits
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Luton, are currently looking for a Manufacturing Team Leader to join their growing software team on permanent basis.
As the Manufacturing Team Leader you will manage the manufacturing resource of a build cell within an integrated product team so that the programme/project specific delivery requirement are delivered on time, to budget and to the required quality levels.
As the Manufacturing Team Leader your key responsibilities will include:
• Implementation and effective management of KanBan, 5's, Visual Management, Lean, FOD Avoidance and ESD Protection
• Achieve the build & test cells contribution to the current account budgets
• Responsible for leading & managing all activities within the Integrated Programme Delivery Group
• Responsible for yield improvement & non-value added process reduction
• Ensure that all health & safety & environmental plans are maintained
• Producing and conducting training & development plans for staff
Successful applicants for this Manufacturing Team Leader position must have:
• Good Manufacturing or test/integration background
• Proven ability to motivate & support teams to deliver results
• Good leadership ability
• A good understanding of SAP
It would also be beneficial for the successful Manufacturing Team Leader to have:
• Knowledge of Lean Principles
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".