Accounts Payable Assistant
Location: Basildon, England
Salary: GBP20000 - GBP22500 per annum + + Benefits
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Basildon, are currently looking for a Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy finance team on a permanent basis.
As the Accounts Payable Assistant your key responsibilities will include:
• Scanning & verifying invoices received
• Sending out invoices for approval, or goods to be booked in
• Chasing Approver's to sign off invoices/one time payments
• Statement reconciliations and monthly journals
• Supporting the supervisor with month end accruals and help with expenses when needed
Successful applicants for this Accounts Payable Assistant position must have:
• Experience in Accounts payable processes
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills
It would also be beneficial for the successful Accounts Payable Assistant to have:
• Experience in SAP would be advantageous
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".