Location: Biggleswade, England
Salary: GBP40000 - GBP460000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits
A global engineering and manufacturing company based in Biggleswade, are currently looking for a Qualified Management Accountant to join their busy finance team on a permanent basis.
As the Management Accountant your key responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of annual budgets in collaboration with managers
• Holding regular sales margin reviews, month-end stock reviews and review and updating KPI's
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Analysing actual manufacturing costs, and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Assist the Finance Department with weekly payment runs, review of sales order cancellations, credit analysis, Government returns and other third party compliance information requests
Successful applicants for this Management Accountant position must have:
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
• Previous experience producing annual budgets and monthly forecasts
• CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified
It would also be beneficial for the successful Management Accountant to have:
• Experience in Aerospace or Defence Industry would be advantageous
• Experience in SAP would be advantageous
Over the last 19 years CEEMA Recruitment has built an enviable reputation and established itself as a true specialist in sourcing high quality professional candidates for numerous companies across the UK.
At CEEMA Recruitment we have vast experience in helping candidates find quality placements. Our team of specialist consultants have significant experience within the recruitment industry, are highly knowledgeable and will use this expertise to find you the position that you are looking for in either the permanent or contractor sectors of the market.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".