Sales Executive - Electronics (J11637AJ) Milton Keynes, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP40000 per annum + car / allow + commission|
A Field Sales Engineer with experience of selling Electronics components, services and solutions is sought by a growing Contract Electronics Manufacturing business (EMS)
Working from home you will be responsible for building and converting a sales pipeline from existing and new clients, commercial account management of existing customers and building relationships & rapport with new and existing customers.
Key responsibilities will include
- Identifying and following through new opportunities for contract electronics manufacturing services
- Attending customer meetings, technical sales presentations and on-site customer product demonstrations
- Ensuring business growth by achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Responsible for both inbound enquiries and developing new business
- Representing the company at industry conferences and exhibitions
- Regular reporting on sales activity and pipeline
Experience of Field Sales within the Electronics manufacturing sector (this can be distribution, manufacturing, product or components sales). Good pricing and negotiation skills are essential as is the ability to complete bids, proposals and tenders and examine contracts to ensure terms and conditions of supply are competitive and profitable.
You must be able to work both reactively and proactively in a busy and varied sales environment, have a keen eye for detail and an excellent understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT). CRM systems experience is also needed.
If you would like to further your sales career within a growing and progressive electronics manufacturing company please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now to send your CV