Quality & Compliance Engineer (QSPAJ) Cambridge, England
|Salary:||GBP45000 - GBP52000 per annum + benefits|
A Quality & Compliance Specialist is needed by a growing engineering company near Cambridge
The role involves responsibility for SOP’s, Documentation and Quality Management Systems and will include the following duties:-
- Compilation and Issue of all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Detailed and individualised SOP's in place for all major work tasks in each department, relevant, specific and approved.
- Compilation and upkeep of all Policy documents, reviewed and revised annually.
- Full suite of accurate and reflective policies that protect the company fully.
- Implementation and upkeep of all documents required for the quality management system.
- Ensure ISO9001 is in place every year with no lag in accreditation membership.
- Review all QMS documents of another large company and make sure our policy documentation is in line.
- Ensuring all ISO requirements are fulfilled during the year, managing the process of ISO9001 and conducting the audit.
- Attending Supplier manufacturing sites and conducting quality audits following due process and recording via approved documentation.
- Controlling the Master Project Folder, reviewing each project folder and ensuring all relevant documents have been stored and are filed in the correct location.
- Review the manufacturing process and support where necessary to document and improve upon this process.
- Review the design process and ensure that design translates to manufacturing well enough, improve where possible.
- Inspect all manufactured goods and packaging, ensure that it is fit for purpose and approve for delivery.
- Influence the creation of the assembly instructions and ensure that these are functional, user friendly, translatable and will not create confusion or gaps in the installation process.• Build and release technical file for the client
- Compiling and executing snag lists using site audit pro.
- Sharing with the PM and setting a timeframe for return to review and close out the list.
- Providing support to rectify contentious issues.
- Liaising with suppliers, sub-contractors and direct employed resource to outline the snags and ensure rectification and continuous improvement for future jobs.
- Implement training or build codes of practice documents where required to ensure work is to a consistently high quality.
The successful candidate will have experience of managing Quality Management Systems within the Process Manufacturing sector and ideally come from a Pharmaceutical Background. You will also need an in-depth knowledge of ISO9001 systems Experience of building and executing Commissioning documentation is essential as are good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to manage stakeholder expectations
This is a varied and interesting role within a growing engineering company. Please call Adam Jones at Major Recruitment or click Apply Now if you would like to know more