Quality Assessor (J7660) Ashbourne, England
QUALITY ASSESSOR - ASHBOURNE - £10.50 PER HOUR
We are urgently recruiting for a hard working Quality Assessor to join a large manufacturer of pre-cast concrete company within the Stairs department, which is based near Ashbourne. Derbyshire.
- £10.50 Per Hour
- Regular overtime available that is paid at time and one half over 40 hours per week.
- Possibility of permanent employment upon completion of 13 weeks.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
- 7am - 4pm
- Some additional flexibility may be required as per the needs of the business.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Due to the shift start times, own reliable transport is an essential requirement as public transport cannot be relied upon for travelling to and from work.
- Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
- Previous Pre Cast and Steel Drawings experience
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Product Checking
- Quality checking
- Checking moulds are set correctly
- Checking unit dimensions are correct
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Jouel or email Jouel@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website.