Recruitment Research Intern (Internship) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Salary:||AED4000 - AED4000 per month|
Do you enjoy interacting with people? Would you feel passionate about hearing their stories and supporting them as they work to fulfil their career ambitions? Do you like working with diverse clients, from blue-chip multinationals to well-established local organisations and brand-new startups, in a constantly changing environment? If so, a career in recruitment could be for you.
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall Associates Ltd is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent, contract and interim professionals to our international client base. Headquartered in the City of London, with a Middle East base in DIFC and additional offices throughout the UK, Europe and the USA, we offer recruitment solutions worldwide.
Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the best talent to ensure they realise their business and operational objectives. We have been successful due to our consultants' professionalism, sector knowledge and experience, as well as the high levels of service and effective delivery they provide.
Do you have what it takes to become a part of that team?
We are looking for dynamic people keen to explore a career in recruitment consultancy. If you are intelligent, hard-working, willing to step outside your comfort zone and not scared of a challenge, you could be the person for us.
As a Recruitment Intern, you will work with members of our senior team to search for skilled professionals to meet our client's needs. You'll learn how to conduct searches from mid-level roles, through to niche skillset headhunting and executive search, under the guidance and supervision of an experienced recruitment professional. You'll receive training on the job from experienced colleagues and our CIPD-qualified HR professionals, and you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of candidates and companies.
As your internship progresses and your skills and experience develop further, you will be given more individual responsibility over processes and offered the opportunity to make more decisions for yourself whilst still having the support and guidance of your manager. You will learn active listening skills and be taught how to ask penetrating, detailed questions, as well as how to influence others, handle challenging conversations and work to deadlines.
Your work will include the following:
- Taking job briefs from clients and colleagues, ensuring you understand the requirements and critical success factors.
- Sourcing and screening new candidates for those positions, assessing their technical and soft skills, and gauging their motivations and suitability for the roles in question.
- Building market maps to indicate the availability of specific skills and experience in a given geographical area.
- Managing hiring processes from inception through to a successful placement and supporting the candidate and client with the onboarding process as required.
- Building longstanding relationships with those clients and candidates whilst representing McGregor Boyall Associates to the best of your ability and in the most positive way.
- Constantly seek new opportunities to grow the business, demonstrating your potential to grow within the organisation.