Graduate Sofware Developer (HA-32664055) Copenhagen, Denmark
As a Graduate Software Developer you will be part of a highly skilled technical team, building front office electronic trading systems including in-house developed low latency pricing applications.
As a Graduate Sofware Developer you have gained your MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related subject and you have a strong interest in the financial markets. It would be great if you have a little work experience.
Scope of work
As Graduate Software Developer you have the opportunity to develop new functionality for the company’s electronic exchange systems. Some of your duties involve:
- ongoing development to ensure company’s leading position
- solving complex tasks with simple solutions
- focusing on test automation
As Graduate Software Developer you have:
- Some experience with developing in .NET (C#) or an interest in learning about this technology
- A keen interest in working within the finance industry
- Excellent English communication skills
This Scandinavian company is one of the leading financial institutions in Northern Europe. Its exchange system, which you will focus on, has over 250 clients and is still growing. As . Graduate Software Developer you will be working in Denmark and be part of a high-performance team that delivers value adding solutions to the company’s clients.
You will receive a competitive salary, and:
- opportunity to play an important part in development of this company
- driven and experienced colleagues
- excellent secondary benefits
- excellent career advancement and training opportunities