Interim Administrator (12723/19183) Dallas, Texas
INTERIM NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
Fundamental Clinical & Operational Services, LLC is searching for an experienced Nursing Home Administrator to fill in as needed in client facilities in Texas.
This is a PRN, as needed travel position.
About the Position:
As Interim Administrator, you will be responsible for the overall operations, leadership, management and success of this center. Will be responsible for attracting and retaining top performing team members. Responsible for financial management, quality assurance, regulatory management, business development goals, maximization of revenue, family relations, and resident care.
Will develop an environment that allows for creative thinking, problem solving and empowerment in the development of a management team within the center.
Oversees regular rounds to monitor delivery of nursing care, operation of support departments, cleanliness and appearance of the facility; morale of the staff; and ensures patient/resident needs are being addressed.
Exhibits positive customer service both to internal and external customers through the ongoing support and implementation of customer service initiatives and business objectives.
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director and motivator. Able to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively.
- Desire to enrich resident and staff’s lives
- Prefer 3+ years of experience as a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in Texas - must have stable work history and the dedication and commitment to lead our healthcare team.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive employee and community relationships
- Superior customer service skills
- Knowledge of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices and procedures
- Ability to follow all applicable policies and procedures as well as current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care facilities.
- Able to react to emergency situations appropriately when required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug-free/smoke-free work environment.