Portfolio Analyst - Oldbury, Birmingham (PR/CR/010261) Oldbury, England
|Salary:||GBP38000 - GBP40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
Portfolio Analyst - Oldbury, Birmingham
Portfolio Analyst required for a global organisation based in Oldbury, Birmingham, where you will play a key part in the Programme and Project Management team within a Global organisation. You will specialise in the co-ordination and facilitation of the day-to-day portfolio. You will ensure that all portfolio actions and processes are co-ordinated and completed in line with the monthly portfolio cycle.
The ideal candidate will have excellent stakeholder management ability and will be a real self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Planning and co-ordinating all elements of the portfolio. This will include the investment process, benefits management, resource management and pipeline management
- Ensuring that all portfolio actions and processes are co-ordinated and completed in line with the monthly portfolio cycle
- Ensuring all portfolio reporting is completed on time and in the required format to a consistent standard
- Maintaining the portfolio data within the PMO tool and all associated documents
- Scheduling and maintaining the portfolio business cycle in line with the business governance model so that both remain aligned
- Supporting the completion of all stakeholder management activities and portfolio communications
Key Skills of the role
- Experience of co-ordinating processes, data, and using and maintaining data within a tool
- Experience of defining, producing and presenting reports
- Stakeholder management across all levels of the business
- Experience of pro-actively managing a monthly process and changing & maturing business processes
- Ability to understand business needs and work with stakeholders to complete appropriate actions
- Strong written and oral communication skills required along with the ability to tailor communication style to both technical and non-technical audiences and an ability to work well with internal and external clients
The salary for this position is up to £40,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits and team culture.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Portfolio Analyst – Oldbury, Birmingham