SAP Technical Architect - S/4 HANA - Warwick (PR/CR/010312) Warwick, England
|Salary:||GBP85000 - GBP95000 per annum + Car allowance + bonus + benefits|
SAP Technical Architect - S/4 HANA - Warwick
SAP Technical Architect (S/4 HANA) required for a global organisation’s SAP implementation, where you will play a pivotal senior-level role. Within the position, you will provide technical expertise on SAP architecture and make recommendations to improve performance. You will also play a key part in defining and promoting enterprise architecture standards and strategies.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience/knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP NetWeaver architecture and related SAP products. They will also have demonstrable leadership experience in full life cycle SAP implementations, alongside experience working on large global programmes.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Providing technical expertise and advice on SAP architecture and making recommendations to improve performance.
- Define and promote enterprise architecture standards and strategies. Manage technical architecture analysis, design, build, test and deploy for Development, Execution, Operations & Infrastructure Architecture.
- Create an implementation project plan outlining solution approach, timeline, resource plan etc.
- Making recommendations on strategic direction and roadmap for the use and implementation of SAP applications, as well as integrated third-party systems.
- Advise on technical approach for all systems integrating to SAP, whilst also conducting due diligence and business assessments.
- Understanding of SAP’s product strategy and roadmap, including positioning of S/4 HANA and enabling tools and complementary technologies.
Key Skills of the role
- Extensive understanding of SAP S/4 HANA, SAP NetWeaver architecture and related SAP products, as well as interfaces with other related systems and underlying database technologies.
- Experience in managing a complex SAP landscape/environment that supports core business functions in accordance with SAP and industry best practices.
- Experience with multiple full life cycle SAP implementations, upgrades and support projects.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA Single Tenant Edition, SAP S/4 HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and HANA Cloud Platform (HCP).
- Demonstrable leadership experience in full life cycle SAP implementations, alongside experience working on large global programmes.
- Ability to report both verbally and in writing to executive level.
The salary for this position is between £85,000 - £95,000 per annum, dependent on the experience, plus excellent benefits, including Private Medical, Bonus Scheme and Company Car/Car Allowance.
Please note that Crimson actively promotes an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy across our business & culture, as well as when attracting candidates on behalf of our customers.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
SAP Technical Architect – S/4 HANA - Warwick