Solution Implementation Manager – Programme Management - Derby (PR/CR/009825) Derby, England
|Salary:||GBP70000 - GBP80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
Solution Implementation Manager – Programme Management - Derby
Solutions Implementation Manager required for a leading organisation based in Derby, close to the train station, where you play a key part in leading the end-to-end implementation of all internal solutions to clients, ensuring that the correct assurance and testing has been completed and that the delivery requirements are accurate for first time implementation. You will be responsible for the overall success and quality of the handover of solutions, working in conjunction with internal operational teams.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience implementing/delivering technology into highly regulated and safety critical environments. The position would suit a strong programme manager looking for a challenging role in a growing business.
- Ensure that every solution and change that is delivered into a production environment has undergone the rigour and assurance necessary to guarantee its success once implemented.
- Drive the increase in robustness and quality of our processes and planning across the organisation with a focus on solution implementation.
- Manage the resources needed for delivery of our solutions into service. This includes managing resources for hardware installation design, regulatory compliance, safety planning, software and data implementation as well as on site works and integration.
- Ensure alignment of implementation activities with overall delivery programmes.
- Define resourcing requirements and develop resource capabilities to meet current and future company demands.
Key Skills of the role
- Comfortable with leading a variety of multi-disciplinary technical and project delivery resources.
- Strives for right first time, regarding rework as failure.
- Balances strong customer focus with understanding of the boundaries of contractual obligations.
- Strong technology background who understands the complexity and challenges related to implementing physical infrastructure and software and the dynamic between the two.
- Has an eye for detail and rigour but can see the bigger picture and drive people towards it.
- Is not afraid to own the challenge and be accountable for success and is able and comfortable having challenging conversations.
- A leader of people with the ability to build and motivate teams in sometimes difficult and pressurised situations.
- Has proven experience implementing technology into highly regulated and safety critical environments.
- Thrives on getting the job done and getting involved with the team to make us a success.
The salary for this position is between £70,000 - £80,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits. Please apply to discuss salary in more detail.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Solution Implementation Manager - Derby