Mid-Level Python Developer – AI/PropTech – Tower Bridge, London (PR/CR/010280) City of London, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP60000 per annum + Flexible Working & Excellent Benefits|
Mid-Level Python Developer – AI/PropTech – Tower Bridge, London
Mid-Level Python Developer required for an exciting ‘start-up’ organisation based near Tower Bridge, Central London, where you will play a pivotal part in the back-end python development of a new AI product that has exciting plans for disruption and growth. Backed by a well-known organisation, and a real focus on ensuring work/life balance for the team, this is a great opportunity for a Python Developer with a few years experience looking to make a difference.
Key Skills of the role
- 3+ years of Python development experience
- Experience of commercial software development
- Experience of Version Control Systems (e.g. Git, Perforce)
- Experience of working independently to produce well structured, effective code for others to build on.
- Experience of task breakdown and estimation, proposing solutions for designs and issues within the team’s work.
- Good interpersonal skills for effective in-team communication.
The salary for this position is between £50,000 – £60,000 per annum, dependent on the experience, plus excellent benefits including flexible working and one day working from home.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
Mid-Level Python Developer – Tower Bridge, Central London