Senior IT Support Technician – ERP/Hardware – Stratford (PR/CR/013552) Stratford-upon-Avon, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP38000 per annum + Excellent Benefits & Flexible Working|
Senior IT Support Technician – ERP/Hardware – Stratford Upon Avon
Senior IT Support Technician required for a global organisation based in Stratford Upon Avon, where you will play a key part in providing IT support to the wider user base in the UK. Working closely with other team members in IT, you will play a critical role in IT support provision, including ERP system support. The role will be predominantly office based initially in Stratford Upon Avon, but longer term will be hybrid home working/office based.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an IT Support/Service Desk role, alongside experience supporting an ERP system, and will have proven experience with hardware/laptop configuration.
- Providing a high level of support via phone and email, using helpdesk system to our customers
- Hardware preparation, installing Windows and applications on to desktop and laptop PCs, configuring the profile on them to be shipped out to the end customer
- Following existing procedures and processes to ensure audited compliance to SOX standards
- Physically hands on helping in the business support office and some limited and infrequent site travel to setup hardware
- Procurement of hardware from vendors
- Excellent planning and prioritisation skills.
- Creative problem-solving ability
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £28,000 and £38,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
Senior IT Support Technician – ERP/Hardware – Stratford