Cyber Security Analyst - IT Security Operations - Birmingham (PR/CR/010249) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP60000 - GBP65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
Cyber Security Analyst– Process Improvement/IT Security Operations - Birmingham City Centre
Cyber Security Analyst required for a global organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, where you will play a key part in the new global infrastructure team. You will be responsible for the management, support, evolution and implementation of fit for purpose and innovative security operations that mitigate security risks. You will have the chance to introduce new and evolving security capabilities and for implementing wide scale process improvement.
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering process improvement for cyber operations, and a provide ability to implement key security operation services and processes.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- You will be responsible for monitoring the health and security of IT assets, being responsible for incident response and resolution and for escalating risks appropriately.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify security requirements, using methods that may include risk and business impact assessments.
- Working with senior team members to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks.
- Develop security processes and procedures, and support SLA’s to ensure that security controls are managed and maintained.
- Assist the firm in the resolution of reported incidents.
Key Skills of the role:
- Demonstrable experience in delivering process improvement for cyber operations
- Proven ability to implement key security operations services and processes
- Experience in managing security consoles
- Excellent incident management and communication skills
- Experience working with external suppliers
- Ability to react quickly, decisively and in a professional manner
The salary for this position is between £60,000 - £65,000 per annum. There is also an excellent benefits package on offer, including flexibility working/pension/healthcare.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as employment agency regarding this vacancy.
Cyber Security Analyst – Process Improvement/Operations - Birmingham