Content Specialist/Webmaster (INIK20614) Amstelveen, Nederland
International key player in the world of electronic is looking for a new Content Specialist/Webmaster. In this role you will update product content, adjust graphical content and fulfil administrative tasks. You will receive weekly assignments and requests.
You will be responsible for the maintenance of different websites of the European market (B2C). Within this position you will:
- Update product content;
- Create/adjust images and other content for usage on the websites;
- Maintain inventory of advertisements;
- Keep track of the performance of the website and report to the System Manager;
- Management of the performance issues, such as content, links, order flows, transactions logs and registration flows;
- Review statistics and monitor analytics.
Profiel van kandidaat
We are looking for someone who has:
- BSc level of working, ideally educated in the IT/Design domain;
- Experience as webmaster or in design related work (can be in internships or part-time / side job);
- Knowledge of working with web development (HTML, CSS);
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop CS and Adobe Dreamweaver;
- Understanding of working in an international and multi-cultural organization;
- Full working proficiency in English.
You will be offered a market conform salary, based on experience and education.