Sales Broker Polish Market Amsterdam (HA-12358446) Amsterdam, Netherlands
Do your ambitions lie in the financial markets? Are trading and sales engrained in your fiber? Do you want to enter the trading world through environmental brokerage? Do you want to work for an entrepreneurial, leading company in energy and certificates trading? Do you want to energy-efficiently skyrocket your career? Do you want limitless upward and upside potential? If so, read on…
Our client is the leading broker company in the European environmental commodity markets. In this niche market, they use their market knowledge and financial intelligence to match buyers and sellers in order to optimize deal structures. They connect many customers in Europe and Asia Pacific in numerous different environmental commodities related to carbon emissions, renewable Energy, energy Efficiency, bio fuel and CSO. They are based in the city centre of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The commercial team consists of 40 international product specialists who have a strong commercial drive, are ambitious, eager to learn, entrepreneurial to investigate new markets, not satisfied until they have found a solution for a problem and act as team players.
The brokerage firm is looking for a new team member to grow a portfolio of customers for the Polish Market. The focus will be on the Green Certificates Market. You will be supported by your team leader who is highly experienced in the Environmental Market, brokerage and deal structuring.
You will be responsible for:
- Building your own customer portfolio in the Green Certificates market
- Becoming the main information source for your customer portfolio
- Matching buyers with sellers and propose (new) deal structures
- Closing deals!
- Up to two years of commercial experience in a brokerage or trading role
- Native in Polish and fluent English
- Passion for finance/commodities/broking
- Strong commercial drive and a proactive attitude
- Eager to learn and work hard
- International and commercial environment
- Fast paced company
- Profound knowledge on the rapidly expanding environmental commodity markets
- Strong focus on personal development
- Uncapped bonus structure and fringe benefits
If you have the relevant skills and experience, apply by uploading your CV via the link for the attention of Ivana Radujko at Huxley Associates.