Production Operatives (FINS-PRO-02) Salisbury, England
|Salary:||GBP11.27 - GBP12.87 per hour|
Are you looking for a new challenge? Looking for a role within Food Manufacturing that offers support & progression? Do you pride yourself on attention to detail? No experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Our client are a market leader in baking high quality products such as Sourdough loafs and hot cross buns, through to packaging them ready for distribution to their major retail partners.
We are looking to recruit permanent Production Operatives to join their team based in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
Working hours of a Production Operative are:
- 06:00 – 18:00 4 ON 4 OFF, DAY SHIFT
- 18:00 – 06:00 4 ON 4 OFF, NIGHT SHIFT
As a Production Operative you will:
- Responsible for accurate picking and packing of product
- Communicate with peers to ensure that issues affecting line performance are dealt with effectively
- Develop a knowledge of the Company’s product range from a production perspective in order to facilitate more flexible working and understanding of production issues.
- Lead by example by working in a safe manner at all times Being proactive in the role by reporting issues.
- Drive quality standards within the remit of the role, ensuring that quality specifications are met.
- Take pride in your area of responsibility, ensuring a safe, clean and well-maintained area
Skills required as a Production Operative
- Flexible to work in different areas of production
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Basic Level of English
- Attention to detail and a flexible attitude to tasks
- Reliability and good timekeeping
- Comfortable with being on your feet
If you are interested, please click apply now and one of our Recruitment Specialists will be in touch.
Major Recruitment are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Should you be seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment, or contract you will find our staff professional and courteous and our interview process straight forward.