2nd shift QA Lab tech (BBBH5470783) Fleetwood, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD18 - USD22 per hour|
2nd shift- Food Manufacturing Quality Technician- $18+
Our client in Fleetwood, PA is looking for hardworking, motivated talent to join their team. Temp to Perm opportunity. Don’t wait… apply today!
What's in it for you?
- Overtime available
- 8-10 hours shift
- Full time hours
- Clean and safe work environment
- Opportunity for growth
What will you be doing?
Under the direction of Quality Assurance Manager, responsible for quality inspections on the production line and in the Quality Control Lab. Inspections will confirm operations within specification for packaging materials, raw materials, finished product, and finished juice or related products. In addition, all Quality Assurance employees are responsible for maintaining and upholding a food safety culture within the workplace
What do you bring?
- High School Diploma Required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently.
- Must have strong math skills and a high attention to details.
- Ability to accommodate flexibility in the work schedule.
- Strong computer skills and basic understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel for data entry.
- Must have strong math skills, high attention to detail, and well organized.
Why should you choose Manpower?
- Free training to upgrade your skills, including a free college tuition program
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care support
- Dedicated Career Partner to help you achieve your career goals
- Voted #1 best places to work by Glassdoor 2022
Are you Interested?
Stop your job search and apply today! A recruiter will be in touch within 24 hours.
Share this job with friends and family and earn dollars with every successful hire.
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.