Tax Senior (TS51922KK) Decatur, Alabama
|Salary:||USD80000 - USD110000 per year + Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, VAC, PTO|
A well-respected Local CPA firm in the area is looking to add a Tax Senior to their growing team. This stable and growing firm offers clients valuable knowledge and expertise in Tax. Due to the recent growth of the firm, there is an opportunity for a Tax Senior to join a team of highly motivated staff.
What you do:
- Operate well independantly and also within a team environment.
- Provide Tax and consulting services to a diverse base of clients
- Meet regularly with business and community contacts to maintain and grow a network within the local market
What you need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting
- Must have the ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- CPA preferred
What we offer:
- Competitive wage
- Excellent benefits package including 100% employer paid health, vision & dental
- Quality service in a variety of industries/niche included
- Flexible scheduling
- Company Outings/Events
- Firm Purchased Lunches
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Public Accounting positions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.