Commercial Loan Officer (KJCommLoan) Champaign, Illinois
|Salary:||USD35000 - USD300000 per year|
A great community bank is adding to its growing team. This position is responsible for maintaining the bank's current portfolio as well as continue to build on what is established. The compensation package will be generous and depending on experience with plenty of room to grow in your career.
The time is prime to get someone on board with the experience, know-how, and drive to grow in the lending department.
- C&I, CRE, Investor, Owner Occupied, SBA
- No extensive sales reporting
- Credit analysis and underwriting assistance
- The main tasks of the Commercial Lender are to find, solicit, grow, manage, and increase commercial relationships in the market.
- 5+ years of traditional bank Commercial, Corporate or Business Banking experience.
- Deep understanding of credit and finance.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Bachelor's degree or corresponding education and related training.
For more information, reach out to your Illinois Banking Recruiter, Kelli Jamison at email@example.com
Feel free to follow Kelli's LinkedIn page for more great opportunities across in Illinois and throughout the nation!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.