Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (40321) Keighley, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP33000 per annum|
Job Title: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Contract Type: Full time/ Permanent Position
Days/Hours: Days (40 Hours A week)
Salary: £16 Per Hour (Weekly Pay)
- Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays. After a years service increase by 1 day per year up to a max of 25 days
- Pension: Auto-enrolment, employer contribution 4% (salary exchange scheme)
- Life Assurance: 1 x Annual Salary
- Sick Pay: SSP Only
- BUPA Health Cash Back Scheme
Immediate Start Available
Our client is an industry leading engineering company that supports many blue-chip manufacturers across several industrial sectors. They are growing organisation, comprised of brilliant people providing a range of engineering services. This site is an awarding winning beverages manufacturer and its local storage depot.
Our client is looking for a Mechanical Maintenance engineer to join their growing team. A successful candidate would be hard working, passionate individuals who thrive within teams, however, can step up to the plate individually. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated to learn and further their skillset. There is a huge emphasis on teamwork at the premises, with the ability to support colleagues being an essential requirement. The client requires a candidate that can think logically, situational analysis, the capacity to work individually.
You should have a strong Mechanical engineering background with experience of maintaining:
- carrying out maintenance work generated from the clients CMMS
- conduct routine maintenance
- Experience working with Pneumatics, hydraulics, Motors and Pumps.
- General upkeep of the factory system
- Planned and Reactive breakdown repairs
- Working on small improvement projects
- Mechanical qualification (BTEC/NVQ)
- Experience of factory maintenance
- Previous Food or FMCG experience beneficial
- Experience working within an industrial Beverage manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Organisational skills
- Communication and relationship builder skills as you would be dealing with people at all levels
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Uses own initiative
Immediate interview available so please contact Kieran @ Regional Recruitment Services on 0116 366 7603, or click "Apply Now" to send your CV directly to Kieran.email@example.com
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.