Purchasing Supervisor (K1Fpurching supervis) Warren, Rhode Island
Seeking a motivated and highly organized Purchasing Supervisor. Do you love to work with vendors and negotiating contracts? Are you passionate about systems, efficiency, and productivity? If so, we want to talk to you!
This company needs someone to manage all purchasing, inventory, and supplier relationships. This role will also partner with R&D and Quality teams to identify and procure ingredients for current and new product development.
Purchasing Supervisor Responsibilities
- Vendor Management - Contract Negotiations, Pricing & Quality
- Analysis of commodities market and risk
- Produce quarterly reports and communicate metrics to Leadership
- Establish workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising integrity
- Evaluate and analyze purchasing trends and prices to identify forecasting demand and minimize purchasing costs
- Involved in the development of processes and procedures
Production Supervisor Skills
- 2-3+ years' experience in Purchasing / Procurement in Food Manufacturing operations
- Bachelor's degree preferred (Marketing, Business or related field)
- Excellent multi-tasking & management skills
- Working knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations
- Ability to coach and mentor employees on a one-on-one basis as well as in a group
Call Me today!
This position offers competitive pay, benefits, and opportunity for advancement. Join a top tier company today! Resumes may be confidentially sent to email@example.com or call me at 605.705.3915
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.