Sales Account Manager (J9216) Leicester, England
|Salary:||GBP23000 - GBP23000 per annum + OTE of £40,000|
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Salary: £23,000 Per Year OTE of £40,000
Hours: 40 Hours
Start Date: ASAP
Regional Recruitment Services are seeking a Sales Account Manager to join a well-established family business in Thurmaston. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a varied role in becoming a critical member of a rapidly growing experienced team, with a relaxed yet professional approach to both retail and trade customers alike.
Responsibilities of a Sales Account Manager:
• Contacting and following up online price requests and converting these requests into quotes.
• Following up new and existing quotes converting them into sales from start to finish.
• Conduct research with data provided to prospect new business and build pipelines.
• Providing excellent customer service to maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Effectively communicating and collaborating other with team-members
• Using Hubspot CRM to track call results and pipeline growth
• Learning the Roof Maker value proposition and effectively communicating to new prospects
• Work and achieve/ exceed business weekly, monthly and quarterly targets.
Requirements of a Sales Account Manager:
• At least 12/18 months + Sales experience, You must have outbound telesales experience and/ or account management experience dealing with new and existing clients.
• A confident communicator, fluent in English both verbal and written
• You must display resilience and the ability to empathise
• A passion for conversational, consultative, ethical sales
• A professional, motivated, target-driven team player
• Customer focused with a genuine desire to provide a quality service
• Experience of the construction industry would be highly beneficial
• Knowledge and understanding of sale cycles and be able to implement them on a day to day basis.
• Able to work under pressure and able to troubleshoot
Desired Skills For The Successful Sales Account Manager
• Minimum C-grade in Maths and English
• Computer literate including, Word, Excel and a CRM system
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic and positive attitude
• Ability to work within a pressurised environment
• Team player
• Account management skills
• Patience, persistence and persuasiveness
• Time management, planning, prioritising
The ideal candidate will be:
• Willing to learn and be coached
• Energetic & self-motivated
• Positive and have a resilient attitude & strong work ethic
• Driven by achieving & exceeding set goals & targets
• Able to build rapport, adapt and think on their feet
• Confident in dealing with trade and consumer prospects
• Ambitious and money motivated
• Easily adapt to change
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us on 0116 262 3733 and ask for Keegan. Alternatively, you can email Keegan.Jones@regionalrecruitment.com.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise.